(Representative Director & CEO)
Mr. Oguro graduated from Yokohama National University Graduate School of Engineering. He has been engaged in the lithium battery business for 35 years, since joining Matsushita Electric in 1979. He was appointed Director of Matsushita Battery Industrial Co. in 2007. As Manager of the Lithium-Ion Battery Business Unit at Panasonic Energy, he was involved in the start-up of Suminoe Factory for battery cell supply in 2009.
Mr. Oguro was appointed Representative Director of Panasonic Cycle Technology in 2012, Executive Vice President of 3DOM Inc. in September 2014, and Representative Director & President of 3DOM Inc. in December 2016. He currently serves as Director of 3DOM Inc. as of September 2018.
(Director & Chairman)
- Mr. Iizuka graduated from Law School, Faculty of Law, Seikei University in 1980 and Department of Politics, Faculty of Law, Seikei University in 1981. He graduated with a Master of Science in Public Administration from Arizona State University in 1986.
- Mr. Iizuka served as secretary to multiple prominent Japanese politicians from 1986 until 2007. In 2007, he assumed the position of Representative of Office Iizuka and currently serves as Representative Director and President, Office Iizuka Co., Ltd.
Teo Lai Wah Timothy
Mr. Teo has led an illustrious career in risk management, foreign exchange, money market, gold and commodities management in various top investment banks and organisations such as JP Morgan and the Government of Singapore Investment Corporation, both locally and overseas. During his tenure in the Boards of GL Ltd, Singapore Land Authority, National Library Board, St Luke’s Hospital, Bartley Christian Church and St Luke’s Eldercare Ltd, he also held concurrent appointments as Chairman of the board, Chairman or Member of their Investment, Finance or Audit and Risk Committees.
Mr. Teo currently sits on the Board of GuocoLand Ltd and is chairman of its Audit and Risk Committee. He is also an independent director of School of the Arts, Pilgrim Asia Pte Ltd. and Jurong Health Fund.
- Mr. Mori graduated from Chuo University Faculty of Science and Engineering. He has been engaged in the battery business for 30 years, previously at Nichicon Capacitor Ltd. (now Nichicon Corporation) and Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (now Panasonic Corporation). At Panasonic, he was as a product development engineer for 12 years and a plant manager for 18 years, responsible for overseeing the manufacturing floor and management of the battery manufacturing plant. His experience includes serving as president of subsidiaries Panasonic Energy Wuxi Co., Ltd. (China) and Panasonic Storage Battery Shenyang Co., Ltd. (China) and lithium-ion battery plant manager (Hyogo, Japan).
- Mr. Mori was appointed Manager of 3DOM Inc.’s Shinkoyasu Headquarters and Product Division Manager in March 2021.
- Mr. Tatebe graduated from the Department of Political Science, Faculty of Political Science and Economics at Meiji University and Hitotsubashi University’s Graduate School of International Corporate Strategy. He joined Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. (now Panasonic Corporation) in 1991, where he handled international and domestic sales of industrial robots.
- Beginning in 2003, he was involved in corporate planning, automobile business planning, new business planning, and public relations at Honda Motor Company. Mr. Tatebe joined 3DOM Inc. in May 2020.
- Mr. Matsuda graduated from the University of Tokyo, Faculty of Law and holds a Master of Laws from Columbia University. He was formerly employed at the Bank of Tokyo (now MUFG Bank), Citibank, and BNP Paribas, raising funds in the energy sector. He later joined Divtone Group, a Singapore-based IT venture, as CFO.
- Mr. Matsuda serves as CFO of 3DOM Inc. since February 2021. He is an attorney registered in New York State.